Youtube

Some Things I Got for Christmas | Chase

Saturday 6 February 2016
I know it’s over a month since it was Christmas but I thought I’d show some of the things I got for Christmas!
I appreciate every single thing which I got for Christmas this year and I love everything I have.
This post isn’t to brag or to show off my gifts. I just thought my readers, who share similar interests or just are curious, would find it interesting to see what I got for Christmas.
I am really excited to show you some of the things I got!
I just fell in love with these items straight away.

 I will also link some of the items if I can find the links to them so please don’t be disappointed if I can’t find many as they were seasonal gifts.

 















Mug – When I opened this gift I was immediately drawn to the pattern as it is very festive. I just love patterned mugs because I constantly drink tea. It is a good size mug and I use this mug daily. I have a slight obsession with it and I make sure no one in the house uses it as it is my guilty pleasure. It’s just so cute!

Benefit Rockitude Palette - I am obsessed with the Benefit makeup kits. Last Christmas, I received the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Powder palette and I use it all the time! The Rockitude Palette contains a 4ml Benefit Benetint and a Benefit High Beam. I am so happy that I now have Benefit High Beam, it is one of my favourite highlighters. Want to see what other highlighters I love? It also contains a 3g Benefit Rockateur rose gold blush and a 6.5ml Rockateur lip gloss. I seriously recommend this palette as a gift as well as a starting out palette for Benefit products, will definitely be purchasing these products in full size next time!

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar – Read my recent Lush post for more information. This candy-scented bubble bar will be my reminisced smell of Christmas since I got this last Christmas as well. It is only a seasonal product I'm afraid, sorry!

Customised Tea Spoon – I thought this was the sweetest gift from Christmas this year. I just love personalised things and it sums me up in a nutshell really as I am indulged by Nutella. I can’t get enough of it!
I do also use this for my cuppa teas and I still make sure that no one touches it!

Personalised Nutella Jar – Do I have to say no more? I was mesmerised by this gift by the fact that I didn’t know that the sender of this gift knew I loved Nutella. I think that’s why I was so surprised and fell in love with the gift even more.
Just to let you know, I have eaten about half of the jar now and I don’t know what I’m going to do when I finish it, I think I will be a little disheartened.

Victoria’s Secret Total Attraction Fragrance MistI love this spray so much; it is so fresh but fruity. It has notes of cherry orchid and lily blossom which make it smell fruity but florally. It smells delicious! I seriously recommend these sprays. They last all day!

Gizmo Face Mats -  I was bought this gift as a joke for Christmas so the whole family could get involved. I think these are so funny and they’re great entertainment for parties and for selfies. I am slightly gutted still that I didn't take these with me for New Year’s Eve as these would have really made the selfie booth.

Jack Wills LeggingsUnfortunately, these are discontinued as they were part of the Christmas collection but I will link the lounge wear leggings which are the same type of item!
These leggings are the comfiest lightweight leggings I have ever worn. I love the thick elastic waist band, cuffed ankle and the buttoned details. The thing that strikes me the most about this item was the basic fair isle/festive pattern. I live in these leggings and I seriously recommend a pair if you don’t already own any.

Bed Socks – Bed socks are an essential around the Christmas/winter season. I never used to wear bed socks simply because I didn't own any and since I received a few pairs for Christmas, I always wear them to lounge about in. these are some of the softest bed socks I have ever felt. I love the reindeer pattern on them but I'm not sure where these bed socks are from so I can’t link it unfortunately.


What amazing things did you get for Christmas this year?









Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.