Youtube

Favourite Type of Underwear | It's an Essential

Tuesday 16 February 2016
Since it's around Valentines Day, I thought I would share my favourite pieces of underwear, some of which I own and some I wish I owned.
I don't know about you but I just love this style underwear, with the thick logo band.
I just find it so fascinating and pretty. 
I own quite a few of the Victoria's Secret PINK Logo Thong Panty but I didn't think it was appropriate to post my own photos of the underwear so I made a collage of the underwear instead.
What brand is your favourite underwear?
LOVE UNDERWEAR


Moschino criss cross bra
£56 - luisaviaroma.com


Moschino panty
£30 - luisaviaroma.com



PINK
victoriassecret.com


Logo Cheekster Panty PINK
victoriassecret.com


Crate and Barrel blanket
£48 - crateandbarrel.com


Land
£5.79 - nordstrom.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.