Youtube

Trek America | Wishlist

Monday 7 March 2016
As part of my trip to America, I wish to go on a backpacking tour with TrekAmerica. If you aren't sure what TrekAmerica is, it is an organisation which supplies adventures across Canada and North and South America. 
I wish to go on the Atlantic BLT tour, which stops at destinations such as Miami, Orlando, New Orleans, Nashville, Washington DC and New York. I am so so excited to see this adventure and truly experience America, I will definitely blog this experience for you all!

**ALL PHOTOS SHOWN BELOW ARE PHOTOS ON GOOGLE SEARCH.  IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE COPYRIGHT TO ITS RESPECTFUL OWNERS.**
Miami Beach
Orlando, Florida

Destin Beach
New Orleans

Memphis

Nashville
Appalachian Mountains

Washington DC

New York



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.