Youtube

Staple Summer Makeup Look | LOVEEEE

Monday 8 February 2016
I love getting excited for summer! I know its only just turned spring but I have so much to look forward it this summer so I'm anticipating already!
The best way I get excited for summer is vibrant makeup looks. For summer, I love my skin to look lightweight and glowy. Almost like fresh yet natural.
But I also like my skin to look bronzed, I bet you’re thinking how do I manage to achieve this with minimal products? I have been in trial and error for a few months on how to get a smooth, lightweight bronzed look. So I'm going to show you what I use and ill also show you the products I used to achieve this makeup look.










  1.  I applied Benefit’s High Beam on the tops of my cheekbones, above my brow, down my nose lightly, Cupid’s bow and slightly above the middle of my brows. I blended this in using a flat top dense brush.

  1. I created the BB cream mixture using no7 BB Cream, Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator and NYX Born to Glow Illuminator in the ratio of 1:2:2. This means, when I squeezed the amount of BB cream onto the disk, I made sure I squeezed of that consistency in the two illuminators. I mixed these all together and stippled this onto my face. This can be adjusted to your own preference but I personally love bronzed makeup so I went quite dark.

  1. I blended Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Corrector in Light to Medium Peach underneath my eyes to counteract the dark circles, followed by NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium Custard to add more coverage to these.

  1. For the eye makeup, I swept NARS Orgasm Blush across my lid and blended this up to the crease and swept a bit of the Revlon illuminator to add a dimension to the crease. I applied Maybeline Lash Sensational mascara. 

  1. I filled in my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown and then sealed the brows with Maybeline Brow Drama Gel in Medium Brown to set the brows.

  1. Lastly, I applied NYX Liquid Lipstick in Amsterdam to the lips, I seriously need to buy one of their lip pencils to make this look sharper and last all day long!




What will your summer makeup look be?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.