Youtube

LUSH Dream Cream | Review

Tuesday 2 February 2016












I am a Lush fan, I need to start picking up more bits more regularly to be honest!
I have quite a few favourites which I will do a new post for so please look out for that one.
Now I am obsessed, I mean OBSESSED, with this cream. It is absolutely amazing.
It definitely lives up to its name.

Dream Cream is a hand and body lotion, if you haven’t already noticed from the packaging. 
This cream is a MUST for people who have dry skin. eczema and psoriasis. 

Packaging: It is in a 240g, black screw on lid, tub. The tub has hard to reach areas within so it’s great for getting every last bit.
I have noticed that the cream can get stuck within the grooves of the screw on lid which makes it resist to open sometimes and can appear to stick.
If that happens, just give it a wipe to avoid build up or product. I love the packaging!
Let’s just hope that it doesn't unscrew when it’s in my suitcase.

Ingredient: It is meant to be a sensitive skin’s best friend. This is because the oat milk ingredient acts as a cooling agent, helping to cool burnt skin and eczema.
It also contains organic extra olive oil. This is why the cream moisturises so well.

Absorption: It has a thick cream consistency, a bit like custard. A little bit goes a long way. Only a little is needed on the face and upper arms to absorb well.
It absorbs within five to ten minutes, well that’s how long I leave it before I get dressed.
If you use too much, it appears wasteful as it clings onto your clothes, a bit like grease so my advice is use the minimum amount and then build up if needed.

Opinion: I love love love this cream! I love that it slightly cools when you place it onto your skin. It works very well and doesn't have a strong scent. which for me, can be quite off-putting.
It’s worth the £12.95 price I paid as I only have to scrape a couple of millimetre layer off to cover my entire body. It is 100% worth the buy.
I hope you love it as much as I do!

What are your favourite moisturisers for sensitive skin?


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.