Youtube

What To Pack... | NEEEED

Friday 29 January 2016
Packing is such a chore to me.
It’s a horrible process, but I guess unpacking is worse.
I just NEVER know what to pack, and when I pack I take too much.
So how do we know how much we need to take?
This packing post will be based on when I live for America so this is what I will be taking with me.
This will be the list I will be following for sure.

Just to let you know, I will be having to take 2 large suitcases, I wouldn't be able to cram all of this into one haha!

 Here are some essentials in which I will be taking with me!

Now, I will be going onto what exactly needs to be packed, clothes wise.

Clothing
  • Bed Socks 
  • Belts (2) 
  • Bikini 
  • Bras (4) 
  • Coat/Jacket (Fur Coat And Leather Jacket) 
  • Converse/Boots/Work Shoes 
  • Dressing Gown 
  • Formal Outfits (2)
  • Gloves 
  • Hoodies (2/3) 
  • Jeans (3 Pairs)
  • Jumpers 
  • Kaftan 
  • Long Sleeve Shirts 
  • Pyjamas (3 Pairs) 
  • Sandals 
  • Shorts (Cotton/Denim) 4 Pairs 
  • Socks ( (2 Weeks’ Worth) 
  • Tights (2-3 Pairs)
  • T-Shirts (5) 
  • Underwear (2 Weeks’ Worth) 
  • Work Uniform 

Toiletries
  • Brush and Comb
  • Deodorant
  • First Aid Kit (Ibuprofen, Allergy Tablets, Plasters)
  • Hair Dryer
  • Hair Straighteners
  • Hair Essentials
  • Makeup
  • Makeup Brushes
  • Perfumes/Victoria's Secret Spray
  • Razor
  • Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Moroccan Oil
  • Toothpaste and Toothbrush

Extras
  • Camera and Charger
  • Earphones
  • iPhone and Charger
  • Passport, maybe?
  • Purse
  • Sunglasses
What springs to mind when you need to pack for a holiday?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.