Youtube

My Skincare Regime | It's an Essential

Tuesday 26 January 2016
Skincare is a must-have essential for amazing skin for a great base for makeup. 
This should be the absolute priority in the morning, before applying makeup and before going to sleep.
I will admit, I am quite lazy when it comes to skincare. I forget. 
I shouldn't forget as I have combination skin with quite dry patches on my cheeks. 
This is a problem for me when I fake tan as I look patchy and it makes it look mucky.
However, I have realised that skincare has actually helped my skin look a lot more healthier and I suffer with bluey-toned under eye circles and I personally don't like them.
Below, you'll see the products I love and use, some of these I even use as a base for my makeup as I don't see the hype of primers really. 
Lush Dream Cream is a dream for dry skin! It's in the name!




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.