Youtube

Favourite Highlighters | LOVEEEE

Sunday 31 January 2016
Highlighter, to me, is an essential when doing my makeup or even when I have a fresh face.
Personally I prefer liquid highlighters and I will place this onto all of the wanted highlighted areas.
Cheekbones, lightly down the bridge of the nose, cupids bow, above the brows…
I think everyone gets the idea of where highlighter is placed, if not, it’s the highest points of the face which we want to extenuate.
I place highlighter before I do my foundation so it subtly shines through and looks natural.
I do add powdered highlighter on top of my cheekbones if it is a night-time look. Otherwise it’s just the liquid highlighter as a base in which I’ll stick too.
These are some of my favourite highlighters and they are amazing

Which highlighters do you love? x



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.